Part I. Artist Out of Work
1. The Fine Structure of Collaboration (1973).
2. Blurting in Art & Language: Introduction
3. Cross-Talk (1974).
4. Now About This Storefront?
5. Inside a New York Art Gang: Selected Documents of Art & Language New York (1995).
6. The Artist Out of Work: An Attempt at a Textual Analogue of a Possible Art & Language Exhibition
7. An Invisible College in an Anglo-American World? (2004).
Part II. Critical Hostages
1. Review Schema (1975).
2. From the Pandemonium of the Studio to the Order of the Showroom: The Dangers of Tourism (1988).
3. Blasted Situations: British? Young? Invisible? and With Attitude? (1992).
4. Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man: Concrete Poetry as Essayistic Practice: You Are There: Melanie Counsell in London at the Coronet Theatre (1994).
5. From Black Holes to Boardrooms: John Latham, Barbara Steveni and the Order of Undivided Wholeness (1994).
6. Versatility Bites: Corris v. Estate of Ad Reinhardt: Interview with Joan Waltemath (2008).
7. Managing the Unmanageable: The Wind of the Interim Position (2013).