Generative Paradoxes (by Gloria Sutton, 2016)
Write Your Own Too. (by Blake Stimson, 2015)
Part I. Artist Out of Work
1. The Fine Structure of Collaboration
2. Blurting in Art & Language
4. Now About This Storefront?
5. Inside a New York Art Gang: Selected Documents of Art & Language New York
6. The Artist Out of Work: An Attempt at a Textual Analogue of a Possible Art & Language Exhibition
7. An Invisible College in an Anglo-American World?
Part II. Critical Hostages
1. Review Schema
2. From the Pandemonium of the Studio to the Order of the Showroom: The Dangers of Tourism
3. Blasted Situations: British? Young? Invisible? and With Attitude?
4. Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man: Concrete Poetry as Essayistic Practice: You Are There: Melanie Counsell in London at the Coronet Theatre
5. From Black Holes to Boardrooms: John Latham, Barbara Steveni and the Order of Undivided Wholeness
6. Versatility Bites: Corris v. Estate of Ad Reinhardt: Interview with Joan Waltemath
7. Managing the Unmanageable: The Wind of the Interim Position